Quik Stats Management Instructions for Track and Field
2. Click on the link for School Login
Select your school from the drop down list
and enter your password. Passwords
have not changed, This is the
same password used for all sports.
1. Once logged in (see step 1 above)
2. Click on your sport under either Boys or Girls accordingly
3. This will take you to the Schedule management screen
4. Fill out the form for each competition that you have scheduled throughout the season
5. There are four fields listed for each competition as listed below
1. Home/Away – Indicates whether the competition is held at Home, Away, or Neutral location
2. Date – Indicates the date the competition is to be held. When you enter this field you can either manually enter the date in the form mm/dd/yyyy or you can select the date from the calendar popup.
3. Location – This is the location of the competition. This can include the city/state and the facility name
4. Opponent – This is your opponent for that competition.
1. The drop down list will contain all Iowa schools competing in your sport this year. If the drop down list does not contain the school you are competing against and it is an Iowa school, please contact the Association or Union and we will get it added.
2. If the school you are competing against is not in the drop down list and it is not a school within Iowa (i.e. a bordering state), then click on the Opp Not Listed link next to the drop down and you can manually type in the name of the opponent.
3. If a competition has more than one opponent (i.e. a triangular), then click on the List More Opponents link below the drop down list and select the additional opponents there.
Once you have filled out your schedule make
sure you hit the Save Schedule button (you may want to click this button
periodically, just so you don't accidentally lose your work).
1. Once you have logged in (step 1) and entered your schedule (step 2) you can now enter your roster
2. From the schedule screen you will see a link at the top that says Roster. Click on that link
Fill out the form for all of the athletes
competing on your team and then click Save
1. Once the season begins, you must enter the results and stats for the competitions as soon as possible.
2. From the schedule screen (step 2) you will notice a link Enter Results/Stats next to the left of each competition (this link will only show up for competitions with dates in the past), click on this link next to the competition you want to enter results for.
Fill out the form and click the Save
2. Under either Boys or Girls click on your sports link.
A reminder: Both boys and girls coaches are required to submit performances. There are three in-season deadlines where performances must be updated during the course of the regular season. The performance deadlines are:
Wednesday, April 13 (Noon); Wednesday, April 20 (Noon); Wednesday, May 11 (Noon)