Dates & Guidelines
The following dates and guidelines are approved for the 2019-20 school year.
- First practice: Monday, March 16
- First meet: Wednesday, March 25
- Playing dates: 12 per level of competition
- QuikStats reporting dates: QuikStats will be checked every Tuesday during the regular season
- Regional golf meets:
First round: May 18 - Classes 1A & 2A
Second round: May 26 - All classes
- Girls state meet: June 1-2
If a meet is canceled due to weather prior to completion, the schools should attempt to find a date to make-up or complete the meet. If no date can be found, each school involved can enter another meet to take the place of the one which was not completed.
The maximum number of dates of high school competition (grades 9–12) a girl can play is 12.
Academic eligibility resumes at 12:01 a.m. on April 24.