Dates & Guidelines
The following dates and guidelines are approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
- First practice: Monday, February 19
- First meet: Monday, March 4
- Playing dates: 16 (7 for junior high)
- Scrimmages: 1
- State Qualifying Meets: May 9 for all classes
- State Track and Field Meet: May 16-18 for all classes
- Bound reporting dates: Bound will be checked every Tuesday during the regular season
- Scholarship Dates: Monday, March 4 - Eligibility Resumes April 4
Individual and Team Limitations
Junior high invitational meets are limited in size to equal that of the number of lanes on the track. Junior high students are limited to four events per meet, and no more than three may be running. All meets (indoor or outdoor) count towards the 16 meet limit.