Dates & Guidelines
The following dates and guidelines are approved for the 2021–2022 school year.
- First practice: Monday, February 28
- First meet: Monday, March 7
- Playing dates: 16 (7 for junior high)
- Scrimmages: 1
- State Qualifying Meets: May 12 for all classes
- State Track and Field Meet: May 19–21 for all classes
- QuikStats reporting dates: QuikStats will be checked every Tuesday during the regular season
Individual and Team Limitations
Junior high invitational meets are limited in size to equal that of the number of lanes on the track. Junior high students are limited to four events per meet, and no more than three may be running. All meets (indoor or outdoor) count towards the 16 meet limit.