2022 State Golf Meet
Click here to purchase tickets
Live-Scoring Link: ighsaa-2022ighsaustatetournaments.golfgenius.com
Admission: $10 (K - adult). Online tickets must be purchased through Bound: https://ia.varsitybound.com/sports/ggf/2021-22/tickets
Programs / Apparel: State meet apparel sales will be at all locations for both days. State meet programs will be available for $5 each.
Format: Thursday: 9:00 AM shotgun start. Friday: 8:30 AM tee times
Spectator Carts: Spectators will be allowed to rent golf carts on a first-come, first-serve basis at each location on each day of the meet. No spectator carts can be reserved.
- Exception: If a spectator needs a cart due to a physical disability (doctor approved), they must email Ben Van Wyk ([email protected]) with a doctor's note stating medical need for a cart by noon on Wednesday, May 25th to reserve a cart.
Outside Water / Food: Outside food and beverages will not be allowed at state golf sites.
Spectators should remain adjacent with the group they are following and travel in the rough or on the cart path, never on the fairway. When golfers are on the green, spectators must be behind the green or on cart path, so the next group can hit as soon as the green is cleared.
Family, friends, spectators, etc. cannot communicate with participants on the course until the final scorecard has been signed and turned into the scoring officials. (Walking immediately alongside a player is deemed to be communication.) Spectators may cheer, applaud and offer words of encouragement to golfers, however, spectators must adhere to golf etiquette when doing so. At no time may spectators provide any type of golf guidance or instruction.
- Spectators may assist a player looking for a lost ball but may not offer rulings.
- Spectators must stay out of the way of all players.
- Spectators shall refrain from disruptive use of cellular phones on the course.
- No alcohol or tobacco is to be sold or consumed on the grounds of any Regional or State Tournament site.
- Any spectator disrupting play in the opinion of the Rules Committee will be removed from the course. Competitors may be disqualified if in violation of this rule.
State Meet Sites: Practice Round Information
Coaches' Info Letter: Click Here
Directions to State Sites: