State Tournament Dates and Locations
The IGHSAU State Singles and Doubles Tennis Tournament dates are as follows:
- Class 1A: May 26-27 in Waterloo at Byrnes Park Tennis Center
Class 1A State Singles Bracket & Scores
Class 1A State Doubles Bracket & Scores
- Class 2A: May 26-27 in Iowa City at the University of Iowa Tennis Center
Class 2A State Singles Bracket & Scores
Class 2A State Doubles Bracket & Scores
The IGHSAU State Team Tournament dates are as follows:
- Class 1A: May 20, 22 (home sites) and May 30 (Waukee Northwest High School)
- Class 2A: May 20 (home sites) and May 30 (Johnston High School)
State Tennis Tickets, Programs, and Apparel
Individual and Team State Tennis Tickets
State Tennis programs will be available for $5 (cash only) at all team and individual tennis sites.
State Tournament apparel will be available in Waterloo at 1A Individual Tennis on Friday, May 26th, and in Iowa City at 2A Individual Tennis on Saturday, May 27th. Following the conclusion of the tournament, there will also be a link posted here for players and fans to order from.
Driving Directions to Class 2A Singles and Doubles Meet at University of Iowa Tennis Complex
Driving Directions to Class 1A Singles and Doubles Meet at Waterloo’s Byrnes Park
Driving Directions to Class 2A Singles and Doubles and Team Meet at Johnston High School
Driving Directions to Class 1A Singles and Doubles and Team Meet at Waukee Northwest High School (Be sure to turn on NW Stratford Drive to get to the tennis center)
Iowa City Parking Directions
DO Park in:
Metered lots adjacent to HTRC: Payment is required between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Here is the link to the parking app: This link is also available onsite. https://transportation.uiowa.edu/parking/facilities/mobile-parking-payment
- There are only 5 spots that still take coins.
- Student Lot adjacent east of HTRC (Free)
- Rec Fields Lot located north of HTRC along Hawkeye Park Road. PLEASE USE EAST side of the lot only due to construction on the west side. This parking is free, but it's a longer walk.
DO NOT Park in:
- Lot 35 adjacent East of HTRC
- Permit lots surrounding the area
- Sports Medicine Lot or Hall of Fame Lot